Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started Thursday night, Josh (PBF) and Joe (imhungry) along with most of the rest of Hated came up to Atomix to ball. Of course being the person I am, I can never show up on time. I arrive at 7:00 and get a warm welcome from the Russian (Ivan) "There she blows." So yeah I meet Joe,Josh,Phil, and some other people, and never get to play that night because the DM4 was leaking and the noid was screwed.

Crap Pictures for you:

Josh

Joe

Daniel

Joes new shoes....destroyed by the Russian

Continued Below:

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friday:

So now its Friday night, Josh and Joe head back to there shacks and I'm bored as hell with Honkie (Derek). So we call up the Russian and he drives over. Being bored we decide to hit up a party...that we don't know where its at.

So we end up driving around and finding a house with some cars near it. We pull up to it and park. We sneak up on the back porch..take a peak in the window....not them. Now were pissed, and we see some girls outside of a car. Ivan pulls up next to them and says "Greetings." 2 minutes of silence passed and I said "umm...thats not them..." We take off speeding feeling like dumbasses at the moment.

Remembering the rents weren't home at my house, we dropped by with our paintball gear and found some junk in my house. Of course the Russian saw the 75 post office boxes so we made a Postal Robot out of the honkie:

Boy the honkie is looking...gay.

The Russian wants to race and see who can make a box the fastest...keeping in mind that we have had a few drinks. And he wins.....

More fun...

We ended up tackling the honkie and breaking the boxes all up. We went to bed at 5 and got up for a day of paintball Saturday.

Conclusion:
All in all things worked out to be mildly fun. Even though we didn't get to the chicks, we had fun.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
PaintballRemix said:
The Russian wants to race and see who can make a box the fastest...keeping in mind that we have had a few drinks. And he wins.....

made me laugh, pics make it all the better.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
dude, u didnt get any good pics of me. just the ones when i was using that ghetto ass ironman. o well. lol, i love the pics of ivan. that kid is such a pimp. looks like josh and i are gonna be ballin together w/ chaos this season, woot woot

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i go up there a lot when i was home. this season is gonna rock. we should be up there scrimming WAS and atomix xball a lot up there. it was nice playin w/ howard and tmoney again too (not that any of you know them). i love those guys

btw, ivan's dm5 is the SICKEST gun i have ever shot, hands down

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
ok, we would SMOKE u and ivan. ivan is ****in crazy and fat stupid sucks, but still. dude, atomix NPPL would role us, lets stick to their d1 xball team. i gotta bring the other epic guys up there and show u how to ball. to bad josh's team took 3 of our ****in guys and are probably gonna take me away too.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
haha. u know i can hang w/ ivan *****. think otherwise and ill face punch you

1 - 20 of 33 Posts