Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys im just gonna say it. the title is bullcrap. if u want to flame me go ahead but i just read an article online and for the past hour ive been trying to get my point across in everyway i can think of and i figured since im a member on paintballforum, ill tell you guys too. the article was about how congress is trying to quietly pass enough votes to reinstate the draft while everyone is sidetracked with the election. if passed, itd start this coming june and would draft as many guys and girls age 18-26 as needed/wanted to fight in iraq or the national guard. im 15 and reading it scared the heck out of me. i dont care who you guys support but if you want to, you can go to google news and type in "reinstate the draft" and its about the fifth article. if you're scared of being drafted too, tell your parents, tell everyone to read a draft related article and/or talk to their state congressman about their feelings. thanks guys and sorry if i wasted your time or your forum space.
nick

·
Registered
150 Posts
it wont pass, it was started as a scare tactic by some left wing anti-war senators. ignore it and go on living your life

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ya, those claims have no backing. Ya and man it up and stop being a little bear pussy. Like what Proph3t said, serving your country for a couple years should be a privilege that you should be thankful of. Cuz if u do enlist, you would one of the few non-pussy's out there that was man enough to enlist and help defend this country that has done so much for u and freedom.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Why didn't you put this in the lounge? Under a title that would make sense. So here are my thoughts.

1)You stupid little idiot. A lot of **** gets sent to congress. Very rarely will it ever pass.
2)Grow some balls. As said by prophet be glad to fight. I would glad to serve my country.
3)Get a life. Stop believing every word you hear.

I suppose that'll be enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts