Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 14 and turning 15 in April and my parents are making me pay for paintballs, admission, ect. I need a job! Any ideas?

·
Registered
88 Posts
well all the theatres around my house just put the young people as ticket rippers or they work in the food places. like selling pop corn and stuff. a lot of grade 9s work there so i think thats like 13 or 14 years old.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in Michigan and we have Tim Horton's. But Michigan is really close to Canada.

·
Registered
8 Posts
tim horton

you know tim horton was a great hockey player who played on the toronto maple leafs?

Bet you didnt know that!!!

Ne hoo yeah he opened the shop as a side business but eventually expanded across canada

And by the way go to tmi hortons after midnight and buy like 2 doughnuts and they'll give you a bunch for free...(they bake new batches periodically)

talk to your parents and their friends to see if they could find you work at one of their companys. you gotta seem like you want the job tho. nobody will want to employ you if you font care for work. be happy. be enthusiastic. It helps

Thx Adios

·
Registered
9 Posts
can we kinda get off the subject of tim horton and get back on the subject to what a 14 year old kid just like me, could do to earn money(a real job) i live in southern cali, so if u have any ideas PM me or post them

·
Registered
9 Posts
hmmm... thats actually a pretty good idea... ill consider that fo over the summer... but if u find anything else thats not as degrading plz tell me:p

·
Registered
241 Posts
most of the people i see flipping signs have hats on and they wear sun glasses and make up/are sun burned so people dont recognize them. One time I stopped at a stop light, and I heard someone yell my name, I looked at the street corner and it was my friend. I didnt even recognize him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
DJS said:
hmmm... thats actually a pretty good idea... ill consider that fo over the summer... but if u find anything else thats not as degrading plz tell me:p
LOL Sorry bro, you're a minor you have to deal with degrading jobs. I worked my way up from degrading job to envyyd by the young people job. I work for Wherehouse Music, but you gotta be like 17 about to turn 18. Try your school, explain to one of your teachers who may be sympathetic to your plight and maybe they'll give you a job cleaning and grading papers or something. Get a news paper route, if you know about computers make some flyers and business cards and pass em out saying you'll hook them up or teach people how to use them. Find a marketable hobby and sell your wares. I heard healthy kidneys go for about 15,000 on the black market. Uh...go to Frank and Sons in City of Industry and buy toys on the whole sale then sell em on Ebay. But you'll need to get a work permit from your school. Oh or muscle your parents into giving you an allowance or something.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ya I got my parents on 20$ a week if I do like 7 chores or whatever, but I want a car. Im 15.
Anyway Im thinking about publix(grocery store), somewhere in the mall, or my community pool. theres some Ideas

·
Registered
127 Posts
reffing kid's sports games works

1 - 20 of 28 Posts