Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first off, before everyone jumps on me for this, let me just say I'm not a fan of John Mayer's music at all. That being said, his TV show is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

I was not expecting such a great comedic show from someone like Mayer, but somehow this guy's pretty funny. It's a variety show, similar to Dave Chappelle and Tom Green.

If I tried explaining the humor it would just get lost. So the best I can do is recommend watching it if you get the chance. He's got some pretty witty sketches and just seems like the type of guy you'd want to hang out with.

Just trust me on this one.

-Jinjiro

·
Registered
649 Posts
He plays acoustic guitar good.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I know it's not, I was just saying he was good at it.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
what channel is it on?

and he was pretty funny when he guested on the chappelle show
now here white people can't resist electric guitar, black people can't resist drums, and to get the latinos....we need keyboards. ha ha
and yes that show was hilarious *raises hand* "TEAR!"

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought the bear part was pretty funny. Especially because he started dissing his own music. That and the story he told about the 16 girls, and at the end he was just like "Yeah that never happened, but if it did - man, what a night." It sounded like something you would hear on Family Guy.

-Jin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts