Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, it sounds immature, but you haven't lived untill you have got a church secretary to cuss you out, or a fat radio show host to scream incoherently at you for two minutes.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
and you think this is fun why?

alpha are you being serious or do i detect a hint of sarcasm there? sure he's our guest and we want him to see our nice forum, but if we wanted to do stuff on the nation couldn't we just go there?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its not affiliated with the nation in any way, just a site that I made. And I have no idea why it is so fun, but it sure is

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
1. IF "input" >= "asanine" {
2. "output" == "f_off" AND GOTO 1}
3. ELSE {
4. "output" == "welcome" AND GOTO 1}

Sorry, they've been teaching us Flash Action Scripting at school. Hey, is there any way we can have that applet installed at PBF? :D :D

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Shytkicker said:
1. IF "input" >= "asanine" {
2. "output" == "f_off" AND GOTO 1}
3. ELSE {
4. "output" == "welcome" AND GOTO 1}

Sorry, they've been teaching us Flash Action Scripting at school. Hey, is there any way we can have that applet installed at PBF? :D :D
Nice if then else statement.

Used to do that **** in Java all the time..

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Man am I glad I clicked this thread, boy it really delivers....now if you'll excuse me I have to go watch germans sing gummibears on youtube.

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
martix_agent said:
and you think this is fun why?

alpha are you being serious or do i detect a hint of sarcasm there? sure he's our guest and we want him to see our nice forum, but if we wanted to do stuff on the nation couldn't we just go there?

you're like an old married couple

lol

isnt it "illegal" to post links to forums here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.