Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting the PaintballForum VIRGINS Club!
I'll be Member #1 If you want to join, post here and I'll update the list. Then you just put it in your sig like mine.
Lol.

I have chosen this, if you want to flame me fine, I don't care. I thought it might be funny to have a club of virgins on the site.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lol crazy idea... and if you didnt quote me in your sig so beautifully... I'd prolly flame you for this one. But hey... everyone has their own thing :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
thats sad

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True True. Most should be in the club, but I doubt that there are too many. I'm 17 and I'm not quitting this club till I"m married. Straight up yo.

Anyways, wait who is "you're both gay?" Three people have posted before that was said and you said that two were gay. What's the deal man? Who's gay and who's straight? I mean, how can you tell on the internet? Do you like to analyze poster styles and try to guess which ones are gay?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
WTF?! :?

Sure, I think it's a good thing for people to be proud of being virgins...but considering that the forum population is 99.99% male, a support group of guys telling each other "We'll be virgin buddies! You watch my back and I'll watch yours!" doesn't sound quite...........right

BZSentinel said:
well considering a large part of this forum are 13-16 year olds, I would certainly hope this is a big group.
You and me both =0

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
calebc said:
wait who is "you're both gay?" Three people have posted and you said that two were gay. What's the deal man? Who's gay and who's straight? I mean, how can you tell on the internet? Do you like to analyze poster styles and try to guess which ones are gay?
are you gay? i use the word "gay" to describe things i think are lame, stupid, pointless, annoying, or anything that pisses me off. henceforth things that are not homosexual can still be considered gay.

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol
I'm not asking for a support group guys. I just thought it would be hilarious for people to be reading threads and see a few people with the words PBF VRIGIN in their sigs.

I misunderstood the meaning of "gay" there. You were talking about people, which can be homosexual, and the thread had to do with sexual matters... so you might understand my confusion. Sorry.

Oh well, guess this one's not going to last long... sigh.
rofl anyways haha.

·
Registered
98 Posts
DuoDSG said:

Sure, I think it's a good thing for people to be proud of being virgins...but considering that the forum population is 99.99% male, a support group of guys telling each other "We'll be virgin buddies! You watch my back and I'll watch yours!" doesn't sound quite...........right

You and me both =0
haha you said it duo

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
DuoDSG said:

You and me both =0
Yeah, I'll back everyone up on this forum. ;) It sure makes Austin happy.....

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.