Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Mark Karr an American has been arrested for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. He has confessed and I have heard tell that there has been a DNA confirmation. Crack open the beers and drink one for JonBenet and one for the guy in prison thats gonna butt-rape John Mark Karr for all eternity.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Thailand...
He claimes the death was an accident. I guess if you beat and strangle a little girl, you can't possibly expect her to suddenly die.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
what is the story? an american went to thailand and tortured a little girl named jonbenet? correct me if im wrong. he deserves to get buttraped.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
This was like the biggest story in the news after OJ. A little girl that used to be in beauty pageants was found dead. Problem was, there wasn't any evidence in the case linking anyone to the killing, so for a decade, nobody was held responsible. Everyone assumed that her parents killed her, but now this guy is coming out and pretty much claiming responsibility.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Yeah, back in 96, a year younger than me... Crazy stuff.

I wonder how they figured it was him, I don't think he went to thailand to confess a decade later that he killed the little girl.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The DNA thing was just a rumor over the internet, CNN and MSNBC both claim they are still awaiting DNA results. His Ex-wife is saying that he couldnt be responsible because he was with his family at a Christmas party in Alabama. On a side note John Karr has failed to appear in court when he was charged with kiddie pR0n in california about 4 years ago. He also confessed to drugging her and having sex with her, but up until this point the autopsy never mentioned drugs in her system; something you would most likely test for in an autopsy and also the Autopsy claimed that she was penetrated with a piece of wood (IMO to cover up the evidence of sexual contact)

I think the guy is guilty as sin and I hope he ends up in Nasty Nate's cell for sure. And we all know the lengths Nasty Nate will go thru to get that fruit cocktail.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
big_balla said:
I wonder how they figured it was him, I don't think he went to thailand to confess a decade later that he killed the little girl.
He was emailing a professor here in the US disclosing things that was never relased to the puplic about the case.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
His ex wife says he was in alabama at the time of the murder, and a ton of stuff doesn't add up... I really don't think he did it.

But this is ****en gay now the news is going to be filled with this meaningless story when WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT IT ANYWAY! I mean, crap like this happens multiple times everyday, but just because it was some rich celebrity family they have to make some big deal out of it. Once again it's the problem with todays News media, because of course more people are going to watch **** like this, because it's entertaining - it's like a real life perry mason or some ****.

You know what would be nice is news stations dedicated to entertainment, and other news stations dedicated to actual news.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Eh he isnt very convincing, i watched a video on the news where they asked him how he got into the basement and you could tell he was stumped and he said no comment, they also asked how he knew jonbenet, he again looked stumped and said no comment, i think he is a pervert looking for attention.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts