Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else here like him? I love his music for just doing homework or trying to fall asleep. I just saw him in concert when he came to miami on tour... wow... it was amazing. He sang the one song from troy with a bunch of clips from the movie playing in the background, then he did "my december" by linkin park (one of their older songs) He did an awesome job. He is actually a really funny guy and seems down to earth. Definitely check it out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
youll prolly never look at this thread agian but i like him(his voice) to I've been a choral student since like elementry school and I try to model my vioce after his

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mooseman14 said:
I've been a choral student since like elementry school and I try to model my vioce after his
thats awesome man. I've always wanted to be able to sing well... dont think its going to ever happen though :p

ziddy 4 said:
After hearing his CD constantly in half of my classes at school,
really? like teachers playing them in class n' stuff?

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
He is a good musician and a good singer but its not my type of music. It's a hell of a lot better than some of the other stuff out there today but still not my music. Concerts are always fun. Went to motley crue and a pink floyd tribute band this week. So many people were high and drunk and the pink floyd concert

1 - 7 of 7 Posts