Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, firstly im new to this board and hi to everyone. as i only really play paintballing on staff days at work i decided to buy i cheap, good gun. i came across the JT 6.0 and purchased it. now after a few time using it co2 starts leaking out of the handle. ive dismantled it and all the o-rings are ok. someone told me they think it could be that i need a new flux capacitator, however being a noob i had no idea what he meant.

- Thanks DF

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive never heard the term flux used before. If he is right about that than that is not co2 leaking out of your gun, it is a short in the board making that sound. If all of the o-rings are fine than the only thing that could be causing the leak is a faulty (i just had a brain fart and cant think of what its called right now but its the thing the expansion chamber and volumizer screw into). Check to make sure that your thing is screwed in tightly and if it still leaks than unscrew the thing and look at the screw hole. It should be a perfect circle, if it is slightly ovalish than your thing would be sticking out of the gun too far causing air to seep out through the crack. I have only seen this happen once but it might have happened to you so check to see. Also remove all of the orings and replace them with new oiled ones just in case you missed a cracked one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts