Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just saw the jt impulse. Is this just an updated version of the smart parts 2009 impulse or did kee make some good use out of the smart parts' patents

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
So i just saw the jt impulse. Is this just an updated version of the smart parts 2009 impulse or did kee make some good use out of the smart parts' patents
Updated version of the 09. They did shoot nice, and I bet this will be good. Would need to shoot it with the LV1 to see if it's worth it, since the 09 was definitely superior shooting to an 09 Ego.

I think they were expecting it to be cheap because it's being marketed as JT. They've never marketed a high end marker under that name before.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The older smart parts impulses sold for 800-1200 dependig on year, type, and how custom it was. If im not mistaken. I remember they were more expensive than the sft shockers back when i bought my octane new.

·
Super Moderator
3,812 Posts
they took the 09 and added a macro ^.^

The older smart parts impulses sold for 800-1200 dependig on year, type, and how custom it was. If im not mistaken. I remember they were more expensive than the sft shockers back when i bought my octane new.

yea... but the 09 was a whole new beast

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated version of the 09. They did shoot nice, and I bet this will be good. Would need to shoot it with the LV1 to see if it's worth it, since the 09 was definitely superior shooting to an 09 Ego.
Well the lv1 is not its only conpetition. Macdev is making a new cyborg and the g6r series will both be strong competition. I think the lv1 will be the least of kee's worries. I think macdev might be in the process of making its "ego killer"

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Macdev, despite having superior markers, has never made a HUGE dent. The RX was always FAR superior to the Egos, but the Egos still outsold it. And Bob turns off a lot of people for whatever reason.
I already said why bob turned me off in a post a little bit ago. Their customer service has to get better in order for me to buy a new gun from them. It might be since im in eastern US but dye, PE, macdev and vanguard all have given me good customer service. CCI and CCM have given me and my team mates some of the best service i have ever had.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Yeah, JT is owned by Kee which is owned by Empire. Or JT is owned by Empire which is owned by Kee. I can't keep it straight who owns who. Suffice it to say it's owned by the Kee Empire. So it's going to be cocker threading.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts