Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the JT ProFlex that is advertise on their website (JT USA PAINTBALL - ProFlex) look sleeker and have a different noise than there old models. Is this new model any better than the prevois year? and is the one shown on the website 100$ everywhere?

I ask because i was going to get a dye i3 for 100$ and decided to get a proflex instead to save 40bucks and i really like the one on there site a lot more than the old flat noise looking ones.

Anyways thanks for anyone that helps =)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whaaaat? 12$ for a fog free goggle, that most pros use? i highly doubt that. I think thats there 07 or goggle or something and is more expensive if im wrong please someone let me know, but i dont think that those are a 12$ goggle, actually i know unless you bought used.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I've seen them for sale, they look nearly identical to those and use the same lens.
search the nations b/s/t for jt spectra masks. I bet my mask is 8 or 9 years old and yet it works great and it's comfortable as heck. Granted i've been through a few lenses since i got it in 2004, but that's expected with any mask.

·
394 Posts
The main difference is soft ears and newer parts. If you look on the nation you can get tinted lens proflexs for 40-50 dollars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts