Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good is JT tactical paint? I just bought a case and i figured it looked like decent paint.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read some reviews they say its accurate its just hard to see which can be +/- but it also said it doesnt always break on the target but it doesnt break in the barrell or in the hopper. Im running a Mr2 stock with a 18V fasta loader

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Did you get the review from pbreview.com?

If so, every single review on the site is horribly biased. Don't trust that place, everyone says that whatever they have is amazing.

Visible Impact should be around the same price, and since it's made at the ProCaps factory, it's of good quality.

·
Registered
30 Posts
oh man not the evil jt paint i hate that ****. i graped a 500rd case. NO LIE could grap the ball pinch it with thumb at pointer finger and almost touch fingers together. that stuff sucks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did you get the review from pbreview.com?

If so, every single review on the site is horribly biased. Don't trust that place, everyone says that whatever they have is amazing.

Visible Impact should be around the same price, and since it's made at the ProCaps factory, it's of good quality.
yea I play with visible impact, it seems to be the best walmart paint lol. I just need some money to get some Draxxus bronze soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Woohoo, I just bought some of this paint too. Oh well, ill waste 2000 balls and buy a new case of some not-canadian tire paint.
I'll see how it works out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts