Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my freind is getting the tac5 recon. and he was going to get some upgrades for it. but the site stopped carrying the products. does anybody know of any other sites that carry stuff for it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he knows that the barrels are spider thread. anything else that he can get that will fit it? like a stock, bipod, etc,etc,etc...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Maybe tippmann stocks might work on them aswell as bi-pods but dont quote me on that. This site isn't the place to ask these questions seeing that noone replys. Go on the nation and ask.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know this is old, but for anybody wondering in the future:

JT TAC-5:
  • Yes, you can get barrels.
  • Yes, you can get bipods.
  • Yes, you can get adjustable stocks.
Yes, you can get all this stuff, but it will be hard. They seem to be quite rare. I however, got a set of this with a field kit, a 12" barrel, an 8" barrel, a bipod, an ADJUSTABLE stock, a 200 rd. hopper, a 9 oz. CO2 tank, and a mask for $150. It is definately a good deal, and from playing with just those basics (I didn't even have the bipod or the stock on yet, it was a good gun. It was easily comparible with the 98 Customs everybody else was using, and is probably a better basic gun. That however, is diluted by the fact that it is VERY hard to get mods for it.

·
I do what I do
45 Posts
try paintball-discounters.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts