Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Adaminator said:
Are they another one of those satanic metal bands?
No, but it seems like you're another one of those faggy "metal is evil" kids who listens to Linkin Park. Guess who they have influences from? Oh, metal bands...so evil. He even said that the new album "sounds sort of like old Pantera." It sure as hell doesn't, but just goes to show.

·
Registered
379 Posts
TonyD246 said:
No, but it seems like you're another one of those faggy "metal is evil" kids who listens to Linkin Park. Guess who they have influences from? Oh, metal bands...so evil. He even said that the new album "sounds sort of like old Pantera." It sure as hell doesn't, but just goes to show.
No I didn't mean satanic metal bands as in "all metal bands are satanic". I meant that as satanic being a category of metal bands. I like Metallica and stuff, but some of those bands are literally evil(I think disturbed's logo represents the symbol of satan with the star and the circle).

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
A pentagram? Dave is pretty religious if I'm not mistaken....anyways, if Disturbed scares you......wow. They're pretty "pansyish" when you get into the more extreme metal, believe me, way tame. Like a little girl in a dress picking flowers in the field.

What makes you think Judas Priest are satanic?

There isn't really any "well known" metal bands that are satanic or anything. Slipknot and Marylin Manson are "psuedo anticrists" but other than that...no. I can't think of really one band that have lyrics being devil worshiping or of that sort. Sure, a lot are about death, but that does NOT make them evil or satanic. Believe me, I listen to a lot of metal.

·
Registered
379 Posts
TonyD246 said:
A pentagram? Dave is pretty religious if I'm not mistaken....anyways, if Disturbed scares you......wow.
No not scared, just because something is evil doesn't mean it is to be feared. I just find it hippocritical if someone is religious and then symbolizes their band with a pentagram.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
eFFect_wannabe said:
what are some good songs?

edit: i dont like em, ive listend to their songs, very depressing
Download living after midnight, breaking the law, the ripper, grinder, you've got another thing coming....etc

You probably heard their new stuff. It's not as good as the old (like most bands) and it's usually kinda dperessing like you said.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Zidane said:
Download living after midnight, breaking the law, the ripper, grinder, you've got another thing coming....etc

You probably heard their new stuff. It's not as good as the old (like most bands) and it's usually kinda dperessing like you said.
i mighta did, and ill get a hold of those songs.

·
Registered
256 Posts
TonyD246 said:
A pentagram? Dave is pretty religious if I'm not mistaken....anyways, if Disturbed scares you......wow. They're pretty "pansyish" when you get into the more extreme metal, believe me, way tame. Like a little girl in a dress picking flowers in the field.
Disturbed is religous in which way?

I listened to some Judas Priest, they are another good old fashion metal band, unchanged by the ring of stupid ass hiphop and most rap.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I didn't say that the band was religious or made religious music, I said that Dave (the singer) I believe is pretty religious....or so I've read. I guess between the two cd's he had a "coming to terms with things" or something like that. I don't know, it's what I've read.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts