Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just 9 hours 47 minutes and 41 seconds until I have to be at school. Summer break is almost over. Soon I'll be in school for 7 hours a day 5 days a week again. =( Funny thing is, I don't feel like it's anywhere near time to go back to school. I tried convincing my mom that the entire world had gotten their months mixed up, and that I do in fact have a month of summer left, but she didn't buy it. Anyway, I guess I'll go get my stuff ready for the morning, just 36 weeks until summer break.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I started last week. Yea it sucks. And I am in Algebra with a bunch of freshman since i took basic math last year.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
SpyXtra said:
I go back Sept. 3rd too
Same here. This year I may actually somewhat possibly perhaps maybe...uh...*can't think of any more synonyms for maybe* like school.

Reasons:
1.)Get to pick on the freshman in school
2.)Get to pick on the freshman during the bus ride
3.)Bus rides rock because our driver is awesome
4.)I'm the Student Technical Director so I get to get out of class for assebmlies and stuff.
5.)Only 3 more years of high school left.....Then 4 of college.

~Jin

·
Registered
220 Posts
i start either the first of september or the 9 because of construction liek nyy even though we dont go to the same school. lol and i have geometry cuz i took algebra 2 as a freshy im smart :) lol haha and our teachers we have as sophmores are total douches so this year is gunna suck really bad

·
Registered
119 Posts
i go back the 27 or 28 i have to read the ghetto ass pamplet thing they sent me then on sept.10 i don't have to go to skool....{{my b-day}}:D

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Spudchucker said:
some froshies are cool, but yes, go ahead and pick on the ones who think they are upperclassmen. they need their asses broke in
I think I was a cool one. It seems like I had more senior/junior/soph friends than frosh friends. Heh, but me and this other kid who ride the bus in the afternoon plan on waiting until the bus is about to leave to get on, so that all the freshman go sit in the back, thinking there are no older kids on. Then we will get on and start swearing at them and stuff....And then our bus driver will laugh. And so yeah.

~Jin

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
spyderman5 said:
i start either the first of september or the 9 because of construction liek nyy even though we dont go to the same school. lol and i have geometry cuz i took algebra 2 as a freshy im smart :) lol haha and our teachers we have as sophmores are total douches so this year is gunna suck really bad
i have geo/trig honors, beat that biotch...its gonna be a *****. What really sucks is taht i have bio/double biology first period and second period on some days

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
I'm a slacker. Not really, I'm actually very smart but I take all the "stupid kid" classes. Actually, its not that bad because our school has one of the hardest curiculum in the state..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts