Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play on the Grand Valley paintball team. I am the only guy there that uses a viking and I get ripped on because everyone else shoots eblades. Well, I just got my viking back from aka (it was leaking) and brought it in to show my bro who was working at crossfire. Well, there was a kid there that uses an impulse (omfg I hate impulses) and he was interested in vikings. Now just to give you an idea of my gun set up, I have a pandora and an scm. I dont like eyes because I like the idea of dry firing my gun when i want and I never chop anyways, so i decided to save my money for tournys. It is tourny legal and I have adjusted the trigger and taken out the spring. It is one of the best trigger jobs I have ever seen. Well i let the kid use my gun for a game. Another kid on his team with an eblade comes up and says basically that my gun sucks and that without eyes the thing is going to jam and break paint and wont shoot. I just tell the kid I let use the gun, to empty his hopper just to stop people from talkng ****. The kid emptied it so fast that everyone just stopped and stared (not one ball broke or jammed). They then all wanted to shoot it and begin asking what type of gun it was. I can honestly say it is the fastest gun I have ever shot in my life and I have shot everything. Well then I bring it into show the other guys on my team. They laugh, so i hand it to them and let them try it out. All they said was "That thing is fast" It was ripping so fast that the oil was flying off the bolt out of the top of the gun. Lets just say, three kids there are looking for vikings and no one talks **** anymore about my viking. Whenever i walk in and there is someone there I havnt met, they tell me to go get my viking and let him shoot it. I will someday try to get a video of it.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I shot a Vik at my friends house, his friend from like Texas was here and brought his Vik. It was SO NICE! If I had the money for a vik I'd so pick one up man, you don't even understand.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Intimidators are so huge. It is like carrying around a shield with you. I will try to get a video.

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
Biggy said:
Intimidators are so huge. It is like carrying around a shield with you. I will try to get a video.

and your saying vikings are small? im not trying to rag on you but their sizes are comparable.

and about the fastest gun youve ever shot..you obviously havent shot my gun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yea but with vikings theres like 10 different really sweet milling jobs you can get done to it, Each making the gun smaller and lighter

with the timmy they already milled and ano'd it so it looks like some piece of **** toy from the power rangers collectable gun set that some 9 year old would play with

Sorry but Id rather do what i want to my gun as oppose to someone else giving me this weird milling and ano job and then to go on the field the next day and see 6 people with the same gun and then getting gogged by the kid across the field with a viking....

My 2 cents.

·
Don't mess wit da Force
563 Posts
erm, bringing back an old thread eh? lol. i have never seen a siking in real life, but from what i see on the internet, they look like a cross between an angel and impy. the 3 bor set up from an angel, yet huge and bulky like an imp. i have held and shot timmies before and they seem kinda long, but light. iunno, w/e

·
Registered
385 Posts
They arent huge, but they arent small, they are 2lb 10 oz stock which is respectable, they are much shorter than timmys which feel like sniper rifles because they are so long, but they will always be un-mainstream and have a small following, which i like.

(I dont think un-mainstream is a word)

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
$pinoff42 said:
yea but with vikings theres like 10 different really sweet milling jobs you can get done to it, Each making the gun smaller and lighter

with the timmy they already milled and ano'd it so it looks like some piece of **** toy from the power rangers collectable gun set that some 9 year old would play with

Sorry but Id rather do what i want to my gun as oppose to someone else giving me this weird milling and ano job and then to go on the field the next day and see 6 people with the same gun and then getting gogged by the kid across the field with a viking....

My 2 cents.
you know i didng go and talk junk about a viking but you go and talk junk about a timmy? how bout i take a stock 2k2 and you take w/e viking you want. im sure i could ball you with that timmy no problem.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
skinny_k said:
^^^^^^^^^^wat was/is the sp lawsuit, im just curious
SP takes everyone to court.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts