Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not terribly missed, but I just wanted to let everyone know just a little bit of whats going on with me and why I've been on PBF so infrequently.

I unfortunately had to quit paintball, I'm out of money. I have to go to college in the fall, and since I'm gonna be going to Brown University, I gotta find a way to pay for that. Paintball is just too expensive.
All my guns are either for sale or have been sold, so I'm pretty much out of paintball for the forseeable future.

I just wanted to say hey, and that this forum was a great e-home to me for so long.

To everyone who helps make this forum what it is and has been for so many years:

Thank you.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
you kidding me the only reason im going to university of florida is because they have the second place college team in the world cup

·
Registered
986 Posts
Pink paint said:
you kidding me the only reason im going to university of florida is because they have the second place college team in the world cup

college paintball isn't huge in missouri. i mean mizzou has a team but they aren't great. besides there is no way for me to have a double major most likely a double minor, keep up with school, keep a job, AND play paintball. i know when i graduate (which will be never...) that i will start playing again. for now other things are more important, like eating...

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Pink paint said:
You got accepted?

I'm aiming for UF, or at least USF...:dodgy:

-Andrew can't afford out of state colleges.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts