Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MODDER!!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically I was just wondering what you would rather have if you had $100 dollars and only $100 dollars.

And I posted in Smart Parts section because half the markers are smart parts markers

A. SFT shocker with NXT frame, no bottomline, no barrel

B. Ion with Virtue Eyes, Magnet Trigger, CCM Feedneck

C. B2k4 with Virtue board, CP drop, CP on/off ASA

D. Worrbladed Autococker no ups

Just post what you would get with the letter (A,B,C,or D) and what it is.
Thanks

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
a virtue board on a bushmaster? That's something I've never heard of before. There's the chaos board, the noxx board, blaster master and a few others, but certainly not a virtue board. Even still i'm a huge ICD fanboy so i'm going with a bushmaster; try to get a lower price though, something around $85ish.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
well id avoid the SFT shocker, barrels are going to be hard to find and parts even harder, if the ion is a standard ion and not a BOB avoid it even more, if your new the cocker will not be the best choice which leaves the B2k4 and i am no expert on those

actually id avoid all of SP right now, not sure whats going on with the company, if many dreams are going to come true they are going under, but as of right now they have next to no inventory anywhere

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Shockers are decent at best

Like the Ion, it needs lots of upgrades to really reach its full potential, and that takes more money than just getting a better gun

Used, highly upped shockers for dirt cheap are good options if you don't mind that they are made by SmartParts

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
If the cocker is a true worrblade and not a Select Fire pos I would say:
D cocker
C b2k4 (provided it has eyes [PDS])
A shocker
Give my money to charity
B ion

Although A, C and D are close competitors with each other in my book.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
SP sponcers the most pro teams so when they say that the shocker has won more titles than any other marker its only because SP bought more tickets to the lottery than anyone else not because the shocker is actually better and certainly not because the pro teams get to choose the marker they are shooting

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I'd take the 'cocker. I know you said no ups but since the 'cocker is used it probably has a ton of upgrades on it since autococker guys never leave their marker stock. Properly setup it will shoot nicer than anything else on your list and it will stand out from the other markers on the field.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts