Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems that ever since we took away post counts from the lounge, people have had a sudden disregard for the rules, so i just want to remind you that the rules still DO apply to the lounge. I've noticed that you guys are really getting out of hand with the flaming, spamming, and cursing so im telling you right now that if you dont stop, action will be taken by the mods. Several people have been banned the past few days, and we will continue to ban. BTW we dont need to give you a warning to ban you, so dont think you have some kind of immunity on your first time breaking the rules.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats where you are wrong, the rules are still the same, however the mods have let you bend them a little bit, however it has gotten out of hand

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
somehow I knew exactly what this was about after reading the author and thread title. NYY for supermod.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it depends on your definition of spam, you are not allowed to just completely disregard the rules the way some of you have been doing. Yes, in the lounge you are allowed to make one smily posts, or quoting someone without saying anything, or even talking about complete random stuff that has nothing to do with the original thread meaning, however rules do still apply

1 - 12 of 12 Posts