Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was pulling out of wall mart onto the main highway and it was wet and i gunned it...big mistake. she broke loose and spun on me. butttt guess who was behind me...lol. unmarked cop. i could tell he was followin me. when i came to a light he pulled alongside and rolled down his window...

Off.- "hey"
Me- "yes sir"
off.- "if i ever catch you doin that again i'll write you a ticket so long you'll never get out of it!"
me- "sorry sir. thank you sir"

drive off.

woops! lol. that scared the pee out of me when i saw him followin me thru every move i made. sad thing was, i knew he was sittin at wall mart... :looking

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea. even if i got a ticket and got out of it my dad would still be pissed at me for gettin one in the first place. i know ways of gettin out of tickets...hehe...but all i got was a stern verbal repremand...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
some guy at school today got on his friends hood of his car at lunch and the guy took off and went around the corner to the parking lot, and one of our principles saw it. so he came outside with two other officers and called in another cop who was walking the parking lot, so they yelled at the guy and gave him a 200 dollar ticket. sucks to be him.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol...my ranger. ohhhh yeahhh!! 3.0 Liters of pure wimpy muscle!

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol. wish i could afford it. lol. i know a guy who has a sweet radar jammer. has transmitters that mount in the front and back of the car. jams for like the first 3 attempts within a certian time frame. then lets it get a clear reading. gives u a chance to slow down b4 i can get a reading. since the receiver isn't in the main unit you don't have to mount it on your winsheild or w/e, you can have it in the console or wherever you can run the wires. sweet rig.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i've been puled over for spinningh out. i was like my tires are bad. the cop says why are you driving with bad tires then?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts