Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIA PBN.

Free all new eNMEy Marker and free Tech Class for all Dealers attending World Cup!
They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but to celebrate the launch of the all-new eNMEy(TM) full-pneumatic paintball marker, GOG Paintball(TM) is providing free tech training and free markers to qualified paintball dealers at this year’s PSP Paintball World Cup.

In 1995 paintball technology was redefined by the release of the Shocker electro-pneumatic paintgun. In 2005, the Ion re-defined the paintball marketplace by bringing the tournament level performance of an electro-pneumatic paintgun into the price range of the average paintball player. Now, the creative minds behind the Shocker and Ion are changing the face of paintball again with the eNMEy(TM). With a purely pneumatic design, the eNMEy(TM) is a regulated spool valve marker in the same price range as entry level blowback paintguns.

“There’s no hammer, mainspring or sear in the eNMEy(TM). You’ve got to shoot it to believe it,” says GOG(TM)’s Adam Gardner, referring to the smooth performance made possible by the marker’s spool valve design. “That’s why we’re inviting paintball techs from around the world to take the eNMEy(TM) tech class free of charge at this year’s World Cup – and to leave with an eNMEy(TM) of their own.”

Availability of the World Cup eNMEy(TM) tech classes is limited and filling quickly, so reserve your space now by contacting GOG Paintball(TM) at 724 520-8690. This offer is restricted to qualified paintball dealers whether or not they currently carry GOG(TM) products, and includes training in maintenance, operation and repair of the eNMEy(TM), as well as an eNMEy(TM) marker to use in the class and keep once it is complete (depending on class size and availability, some dealers may receive their free eNMEy(TM) after the event)

Hope to see you there.
724-520-8690
fax # 724-539-5555

Sales Associates:
Amy Rau ext 1012 [email protected]
Darryl Trent ext 1009 [email protected]
Dave Brewer ext 1008 [email protected]
Adam Gardner ext 1002 [email protected]

GOG, GOG Paintball and eNMEy are trademarks of GOGPaintball

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Ok i understand that sp and gog are not real popular on forums but when are they gonna make a new high end gun that uses sp patents
Like a stock shocker was $700 you couldnt complain the sft was smaller and smoother than most of the competition
I want a new shocker end of story i want a new shocker

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I'm gonna tell you the same thing i did on PBnation:

There's the Luxe, that's your high end sp/gog marker.

In fact, I don't think that GOG actually owns the old smart parts patents anymore. I think that KEE bought them.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
What does the Shocker do that other markers made now dont? The money is all in low and midrange markers which is why all the highends have their versions of them now. Besides i dont think Gog has enough resources anymore to develop and market a new highend to take a run at the champs.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Retail will be 129.99 and I will have them for sale. PM me if you want one of the first ones.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/215214-gog-enemy-marker-pre-order-thread.html
They will also be coming in all the colors (sans tactical green) that you can get the eXTCy in and will share all the external parts (and some internal) of an eNVy. I can't say the rest yet, but it's going to be awesome.
Delta Paintball on MCB posted this. that's a DAMN good price, putting it in direct competition with tippman and kingmann

1 - 20 of 48 Posts