1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before:

And After:

Story:
two lane highway, im in left lane with a car in front of me, lady in right lane in front of him. Misses her turn, cuts in front of him, locks his brakes up, lock my brakes up, I have a heavy ass truck and i slide......****.

Got a new bumper for $75, ****er i hit is going to a body shop to get his 91 cutlass ciera fixed....I even offered to buy the panel for him myself and install it.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
This is why you need to buy your self a big ol' bumper like this...

Exept with spikes...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Sucks, but boohoo. I spun a rod bearing on Christmas Eve in the DSM last year. Actually led to crankwalk destroying the entire block, crank, rods, etc.

Best Christmas present ever.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
No, not at all... *sarcasm*

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
All you need is a 5lb hammer and you can fix it up just like new. Well, almost.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I no, but iffen ye can fix'er up ye should. Take'er down tuh cousin bobby's in he'll fix hit fur ye.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Oh come on whats the big deal?

I haven't posted a thread on this yet, but I'll post a picture anyway.

My front plate is still on in the picture. No need for a photoshop though, you cant see it.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
:tup:tup:tup
I got Destination A/Ts on my rears a few months ago. Absolutely love them. Highly recommended. I've had them through mud, heavy rain, and lots of snow. Great traction (I don't have 4WD), and great price.

I just pulled a friend of mine out of a ditch tonight. Absolutely effortless, tires never broke traction.

-Jin

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
My Jeep had the torque to lose traction when I pleased, but if I wanted to keep traction, these ****ers did it. The tires were great. They are 31s but I've had em buried before. I'll post more when im not in school.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts