Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought this vest yesterday. i had been eyeballing it for a little while at a local shop and online. bought it yesterday when my buddy bought an X7 with all the bells and whistles but thats a different frustrating story.

i love this vest. i got the one in olive drab. havent played with it yet but i will next weekend. i need to get some different ammo holders because this one fits 100 round holders and has a tank pouch on the back for up to a 20oz. its comfortable too. i would recommend this thing to anyone. i will update once i play in it.

tell me what yall think if anyone has the same one!! thumup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wow it looks sweet. What brand is it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the compliments guys. its made by a company PCS and i have to say that i absolutely love this thing! its light, comfortable and i can crawl around in the dirt and **** and it doesnt leave a scratch. reloading with this thing is easy. its almost as if it was made for me. the adjustments were perfect and not to mention that as soon as you put it on with some fatigues and stuff you feel like a complete badass. haha. i had my buddies scared.....and everyone else as well when i forgot i was wearing it and walked into the convenience store with it on and my balaclava. i took the balalcava off though. haha

if you are looking for a vest and havent found one yet.... get this one!!!!! you will be happy you did.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks just like the RAP4 one. I've heard PCS is good stuff I'm pretty sure I've browsed their site before on my many jaunts through milsim window shopping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts