Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a ICD B2K2 PDS for sale or trade. The gun I bought for 200 and put a redz clamp feedneck, chaos board chaos Chip, 16 inch J&J 2 piece barrel, On/off ASA, and a smart parts grip. Total around 200 in upgrades. The gun shoots around 30 bps and has 8 different fireing modes and a adjustable trigger. Very light and around 1 case of paint through it.

Offer up Cash or trade but mostly Trade

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
just to inform you, you're not going to get more than $150 out of it. you'll actually get more if you part it out and put the stork parts back in.
the chaos board will sell for around $40 alone.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
pics of your ego8 to show you aren't just saying that, cuz I call shens on that(and I am a big ego hater).

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I do not agree with the faster, but it probably does shoot smoother and quieter than an ego. lol. The bko I had a looooong time ago was a lot quieter and smoother than my 05 ego.thumup:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Well ego5's loved to be loud and kick like a mofo, the 07 and up ego's are a lot better on it.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
i think teh guys on icd-owners will help set you straight, but apparently you've not realized the value of these markers have dropped. $140 would be considered a fairly reasonable price now. I'm not even sure that the redz feedneck is bushmaster threadded, meaning it can ruin the feedneck threads.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.