Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like i said , just got a new regulator that screws into the assault block, and i bought a 6 inch steel braided hose too(which i think is too short, but shortness isnt the problem. the asa on the spyder is threaded like the end of the steel hose, so obviously they cant screw into each other (they're both male). the hose that WAS on the spyder had a nut on one end of the hose that screwed into the asa. so perhaps i just bought the wrong type of hose? i cant seem to unscrew that nut.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Kingman uses all metric threads.. so you will need a metric to NPT adaptor.. Although I am no sure exactly what you are asking.

The threads on the assualt block should be asa threads. You should be able to just screw in a tank right there if you really wanted to. UNLESS you are using the stock kingman assault block. If you are, then it will not work. You will need to get a 3rd party assault block like the CIP 15* or something as the kingman one is propriatery to thier own reg.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm saying i HAVE the assault block (CIP), and a palmer's fatty stabilizer screwed into that. the fatty has the 90* fitting sticking out of it, near the top. I can screw one end of my hose into it, and the other end of the hose has the same ending as asa(which is located under the trigger frame) ending. I'm guessing i need something to couple them or i just bought a hose with incorrect ends. It seems like i just need a nut with an airhole in it, dunno. Sorry I wasn't clear.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
so you end up with 2 male ends? I'm sure you could buy a male/female converter from somewhere, or just buy a new hose. ir if you wanna do a ghetto job, you coudl use teflon tape and duct tape to hold it on..but I wouldn't reccomend that, too high of a press for tape to handle, plus it's jsut stupid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts