Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so ive got a custom 98 with trigger response, sealed bolt, double trigger, flatline, and a halo non LCD electronic hopper.

Now im firing it and noticing sometimes extra balls seem to come out. It will shoot one or two fine, but maybe 2 or 3 will kind of follow and just drop. They go maybe half the distance the first one or 2 shots does. Any ideas?! If anyone knows how to adjust the trigger response id appreciate it too.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Check your ball detent to make sure that its not gone. Drop the feedneck and cock the gun, look in the chamber and see if there is a little orangeish brown rubber thingy in there on the bottom of the chamber.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually dont see anything at all, you mean to move the loader where the hopper attaches to right?! (sorry im a newb) I moved it back, cocked it and looked in and dont see anything brownish

Any ideas what I should do?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Get a new ball detent from your local shop or if thats not possible you need to call tippmann to get another and be more careful in the future :) It happens to the best of us.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
smitty, i think i am obsessive. When i buy a new gun, i take it completely apart and learn everything about it, then read the manual. (doesnt lose any parts, just cries in the corner from being a nerd.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts