full tune up performance plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor
oil and oil filter
k&n air filter
2.75" chrome exaust tip
i shaved my side emblems, antenna hole, and tailgate handle
fixed 2 dents
molded my licence plate into the tail gate mount leds around it
rolled bedliner in the bed

i hope to have it painted by next weekend i am painting it orange with some thin white flames

yup thats what i did this weekend i hope to have some pics up soon

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
sounds very neat. I remeber seeing a custom truck that had the lisence plate embedded in the rear tail gate, and had two thin strips of leds for tail lights.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
bobide said:
sounds very neat. I remeber seeing a custom truck that had the lisence plate embedded in the rear tail gate, and had two thin strips of leds for tail lights.
rollin: dude i see about 20 of those ****in things every day around here. and every one of them has a bigass window sticker advertising their club or shop, and EVERY ONE OF THEM has the same format; "(misspelled adjective) (misspelled synonym for concept)" examples: Kustom Koncepts, Khaotic Konceptz, Insayne Dezigns, etc. they're almost as anoyying as the ricers, and there's just as many of em

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zpyro said:
rollin: dude i see about 20 of those ****in things every day around here. and every one of them has a bigass window sticker advertising their club or shop, and EVERY ONE OF THEM has the same format; "(misspelled adjective) (misspelled synonym for concept)" examples: Kustom Koncepts, Khaotic Konceptz, Insayne Dezigns, etc. they're almost as anoyying as the ricers, and there's just as many of em
yeah there are a lot of those around here too but the only stickers i am rollin are the shop where i get my piercings,collage parking sticker and pbf.com stickers

·
Registered
717 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
i am thinking of doing side pipes and i am using penzoil synthetic 10w30
Synthetic is the Sh*t. How many miles you got on it? Ive heard of a lot of older autos with high miles burning up the synthetic and causing nothing but leaks and clouds of smoke. Thats why I'm not using it in mine, espiecally since I already have a light oil leak, the synthetic would run right though.

zpyro said:
wtf kinda question is that??
WTF do you care?! STFU and make your sig smaller.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Kirkysboy said:
Synthetic is the Sh*t. How many miles you got on it? Ive heard of a lot of older autos with high miles burning up the synthetic and causing nothing but leaks and clouds of smoke. Thats why I'm not using it in mine, espiecally since I already have a light oil leak, the synthetic would run right though.

first of all it was a dumb question and y dont YOU make your sig smaller...untill then YOU stfu :)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Kirkysboy said:

Don't hate. His sig is smaller than yours ;)

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts