Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my first pump in the mail yesterday. its a sl-68 II. serial number is 39810. if that matters at all. just like to let yall know. and i got a few questions...

#1. do i run hpa or co2 on it?

#2. if i unscrew the back thing all the internals arent gonna fly out at me are they?

#3. the feedneck looks weird. do i just attach a vertical elbow to the metal thing or what?

thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
You run co2 on it

The internals wont fly at you, but the valve may slide out because that is how you are supposed to get it out.

Modern hoppers will not fit the normal feedneck, you will need to buy an adapter. Ill pm you a link.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went yesterday. just jackin around. not really playing serious, but i used hpa and it seemed fine. but ill run co2 on it for now on

thanks roadkill

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Im not saying co2 is better to use on it than HPA, im just saying that co2 will work on it.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Only thing that should freely come out of the back is the valve spring. The bolt and hammer, and their spring, will come out the front after the barrel is off. Then you'll probably have to poke the valve stem out by putting a rod down the front of the gun and tapping on it a little. They're so simple there isn't much that can go wrong with them. Gotta love it.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
J&J still makes them. Expect to wait a week or two for it though. Palmer's will make a brass barrel for it, or I've been told they will at least. There were other companies that made 68-II barrels, but I can't say if they still produce them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts