Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
must.get.pics. sonic borgs=pure hottness. I would get a Sonic Borg over anything else. Period. But alas i'm poor.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
if you arent using a matchstik barrel on it, youre going to jail. its illegal to use any other barrel/barrel kit on a borg. the barrel that comes with it is a small part of the matchstik kit so dont worry about getting a new one if you havent already.

and get pics up soon.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Borgs look like nice guns and from what Ive read they perform nicely too. Ill wait for you to get your pics up.
and what is the sonic claw?

·
Banned
508 Posts
Noid leak... Check out the following.

Make sure the barb is on the middle hole.
Check the o-ring on the barb.
Possibly try putting a little bit of teflon tape on the barb.
Check your solonoid gasket.
Adjust your LPR.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Sonic Borg

Beg james over at macdev and see if he can slip you a sonic trigger under the table

Sonic LPR. I like them cause u can adjust them w/ ur fingers easier

Sonic bolt maybe :)

other then that. All you REALLY need on a cyborg is a 80 gram switch, Locking feedneck, and a full matchstick kit :)

--Jared

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill try does he usually give them away cause the trigger on their isnt bad now and its really not my gun but my brothers so ill tell him about the switch thanks guys oh and pics r in the macdev pictures

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Xball said:
Noid leak... Check out the following.

Make sure the barb is on the middle hole.
Check the o-ring on the barb.
[highlight]Possibly try putting a little bit of teflon tape on the barb.[/highlight]
Check your solonoid gasket.
Adjust your LPR.

Nick! Are you retarded?!?!? NEVER EVER EVER put teflon that close to the noid. Don't even use teflon in an electropumatic paintball gun. EVER

--JAred

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
bunkertime said:
Nick! Are you retarded?!?!? NEVER EVER EVER put teflon that close to the noid. Don't even use teflon in an electropumatic paintball gun. EVER

--JAred
Mind if I ask, por que? (why?)

I put teflon tape in my gun all the time, mostly on the macro fittings though. People put it on their QEVs when installing them on ions and such. I really don't see the problem.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts