Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
nice gun, horrible anno. i would cover it in mud to hide the icky anno if i was u. actually, the old shocker was a spooler befor the matrix. my matrix is lighter then a dmfizzle, rwar. donno if its lighter then a dm, but i would not be suprised if it was

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
imhungry said:
nice gun, horrible anno. i would cover it in mud to hide the icky anno if i was u. actually, the old shocker was a spooler befor the matrix. my matrix is lighter then a dmfizzle, rwar. donno if its lighter then a dm, but i would not be suprised if it was
Damn son when are you gonna stop bragging about how your trix is so much better then other guns, I prefer the way my dm4 shoots over my old matrix.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I don't care what any of you say... Matrixes are very heavy when compared with other high end guns.... and they aren't very balanced, they're totally top heavy. Even my iR3 is way lighter.

Back on topic... congrats on your new gun... toxic makes sick guns.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
CaptainCanada said:
I don't care what any of you say... Matrixes are very heavy when compared with other high end guns.... and they aren't very balanced, they're totally top heavy. Even my iR3 is way lighter.

Back on topic... congrats on your new gun... toxic makes sick guns.
Right....Matrices are very balanced, thats why people don't feel the weight, until a long game.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
dude, leave the thread cpt. canada. The matrix is as balanced as you make it. If u put a gigantic drop on it, of course it will beunbalanced. I rocked a uni w/ a 72 stuby for my trix, and i could balce it off the snatch grip w/ 1 finger :)

but... on the side of weight... Sonic cyborg w/ a 45/450 Conquest = lighter then ne gun excet for liek a shocker.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
bunkertime said:
dude, leave the thread CPT. Canada.
dude bunkertime your like an admin and like respected here but don get racist on people foo. or else ill be like wassup tech cracker lol. don get mad but seriously im sick and tired of hearin threads about racism. does he call you po cracker white trash? people all want to enjoy the forums. dont be like stfu it was just a joke cuz its not its serious. I :( and =( when people make fun of someones nationality... anyways nice trix .. whats wrong with the anoo fools reps america lol. im gonna have to bust out... with a mod to inform them which they probably are to bcome strict on this racist crap.....

·
1,751 Posts
vpraidersfan1 said:
dude bunkertime your like an admin and like respected here but don get racist on people foo. or else ill be like wassup tech cracker lol. don get mad but seriously im sick and tired of hearin threads about racism. does he call you po cracker white trash? people all want to enjoy the forums. dont be like stfu it was just a joke cuz its not its serious. I :( and =( when people make fun of someones nationality... anyways nice trix .. whats wrong with the anoo fools reps america lol. im gonna have to bust out... with a mod to inform them which they probably are to bcome strict on this racist crap.....
all you had you had to do to not look like an idiot is read 2 posts above...the guys name is captaincanada

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
BALLER619 said:
Damn son when are you gonna stop bragging about how your trix is so much better then other guns, I prefer the way my dm4 shoots over my old matrix.

cuz it does. its basically a lighter more effecient (like i give 2 ****s about that) dm4 that ramps. i had the option of getting a dm4 for cheaper then the trix and i took the trix. its for sale or trade, so buy/trade for it. only looking for aftermarket shockers, ironman trixes, custom annoed dm4's (LV, gucci, cammo, etc) and dark timmies.

neway, anyone that thinks a trix is to heavy needs to quit *****in. the gen-e trixes were tanks, but the dyes aint bad. u can get a trix demon milled for fairly cheap aswell, so if its too heavy for ur wittle awms, then get it milled or buy something else.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts