Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, so since my thread got closed before i got back from my game... i didnt get a chance to tell that it was sposed to be more of the "ask alpha" kind of thing... but it failed miserably.

and to answer a couple questions:

i like attention because i'm cool like that, bite me.

and i'm a 34d.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Everyone on this forum is pretty pathetic.. Get laid..

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
Everyone on this forum is pretty pathetic.. Get laid..
qft. its crazy how people will go wild over something, even though they know her somewhat "questionable" past, and her age...go to yahoo chats for girls, not here.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
flowbob said:
qft. its crazy how people will go wild over something, even though they know her somewhat "questionable" past, and her age...go to yahoo chats for girls, not here.
Aye, I remember the Yahoo chat days..

·
Registered
292 Posts
pballa12 said:
im only 13 :( and u didnt answer my question :mad:
your age doesnt mean ****. when i was in middle school some eleven year olds got cuaght in the boys room skrewing. now go take his advice and "get laid" you horny little teen.

questionable past? wtf? i guess not everyone knows.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
so paintchick, who won my homecoming thing, the black girl or the blond prep or the girl nobody has ever saw before? I coulda went and found out, but im anti-social. thumup:

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
flowbob said:
good times thumup:
I think they took away user-created chats for some reason. It's not the same anymore

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
I think they took away user-created chats for some reason. It's not the same anymore
yeah dude i saw the same thing. i used to go to this one trivia game room where people would be on the mics asking questions from trivial pursuit or whatever, and it was guys vs. girls and now it is no more :(

·
Registered
292 Posts
me, ShootEmUp, and IHsharpshooter whent on a gay chat on AIM the other day, and messed with them. it would have been more fun if one guy hadent contacted all of us outside of the chat. after that it was just really uncomfortabel =0

·
Registered
292 Posts
ehy that reminds me... what does "hi asl" mean?

·
Registered
292 Posts
o wow, that gay dude was out for WAY more than just chating then.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
paintchick15 said:
i didnt get a chance to tell that it was sposed to be more of the "ask alpha" kind of thing... but it failed miserably.
yes it failed but it was funny to see what people were asking

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.