Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olive.

I'm slightly excited. Not the best by a long shot but definitely kinda badass. :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
picture? <grabs crotch> I got your picture right here.

right here:

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
the cool thing about ak's is the orings on the feedneck, they'll fit in almost any feedneck, not spyder ones though..those noobs at kingman......but have fun with it, and dont forget to drop a dab of oil on those o-rings

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just played with it for the first time on Saturday. Works like a charm.

Now I am happy. With the AK + lapco directfeed I get zero chops and zero misfeeds. Some people have no problems with their 98C but I had a chopping monster.

I even shot about 500 round sof this awful second spaint that had like... bubbles on some of the shells. They went everywhere except where I was shooting but NO BREAKS, NO CHOPS (thats the important part)

Then I fired off about 500 rounds of PMI Premiums and they went EXACTLY where I shot them. Almost grouping as tightly as a pump gun (if I fired in a controlled manner) and of course zero chops, zero breaks.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Any agitated hopper can only feed about 12-13 bps due to gravity. So the feed rate is basicaly the same for those loaders until you move up to force fed hoppers. I like my TSA a lot but have never tried the Revolution or the Ricochets. I do have a Richochet non-motorized hopper that seems pretty good but I do like the TSA frontman looks over it.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i have used an evlution2. great hopper as far as i know. many people say the shells are brittle and it doesnt feed fast, but mine must have been a good one cuz i had zero problems. kept up with the ion i was using on ramping at the board cap (17bps) and not a single chop or barrel break all day

·
Registered
233 Posts
I love my apache.

Odly enough it outperforms all agitated hoppers.

Can fill a pod in about 5 seconds also. (drop tested it)

·
Registered
980 Posts
flowbob said:
i have used an evlution2. great hopper as far as i know. many people say the shells are brittle and it doesnt feed fast, but mine must have been a good one cuz i had zero problems. kept up with the ion i was using on ramping at the board cap (17bps) and not a single chop or barrel break all day
well the ion has eyes so it can chop unless you wanted to turn them off for some reason

1 - 17 of 17 Posts