Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything has been worked out: I've had all my forums restored to me, and I was given an extra power I didn't have before. And no, I won't tell you what it is. :)

Mike

·
Registered
390 Posts
excellent, now boot david1 please?

D

·
0 Posts
his new power is banning.. im guessing anyway.. cuz he couldnt before but then he banned that one guy...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
RBEshadow said:
why does every1 not like andrew? i prolly missed sumtin i wuz out of the forums for a lil while, but im back now.
maybe its the fact that he is a cry baby that cant take someone critisyzing him over the internet. So if u make one bad comment, bam you are banned from his forum. Not to mention his involvement in mike's demodding.

and he considers himself a better mod at pbf than mike, when he probably is just another noob who played pb once at a bday party

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
we always new cuz he said he was only gonna take like a month off..

·
Registered
96 Posts
I still dont understand why anyone would WANT to be a mod. Hmm.. Glad youre back mike. Kinda hoping there that my first warning would magically dissappear. ;)

-Jon

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who has been banned? We got rid of a couple of spammers I think, and david1. But that's none of you guys' business. :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wb mike

·
Registered
237 Posts
hey alonmg time ago teamDBT warned me so can that disapear sence he is banned>?:looking =(
BTW glade your back a mod mike.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts