Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would suggest we all just walk out. Leave the forum for a week. Im not gonna look on here again till then. Good luck guys. avanter please leave give back the forum so it can be brought back to greatness.

·
Registered
79 Posts
You guys DO relize if he is indeed that hacker, that he could have taken over Bubba's account just as easy as he could have taken over Cobra's account. Once your an admin, you have full control of everything, post counts, user names, passwords...

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Who are the other admins anyway? I see some super mods around, do they not have the power to take over again?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
StealthRT said:
Who are the other admins anyway? I see some super mods around, do they not have the power to take over again?
other admins = boss and skurge

The supers dont have any power over the actual site, just individuals posts and stuff.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i have called him out in the mod forum. i want him GONE. he had something to do with the hacking of this forum, its painfully obvious. he needs to go. to bad he probably has access to everything now

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I dont see how even mark could fix this at this point. The password is changed. The only way I know to fix it would be to do the same thing to avanters that he did to us...

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yea we need that kid named "chameleon" or something like that who got control of the US satellites in space and broke into a bunch of other government files. He got busted once though and the FBI and CIA stormed his house.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Well, this forum still lives, so I'm staying. I'm hanging out at PBNation more now... but I'm still here.

Adventers... stay low. Gracefully step out of the spotlight. Let the forum grow back. There is some heat here, and it needs to cool down. I have nothing against you, personally. But it seems like the majority of the "vets" do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts