Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my paint ball gun yesterday and it is a Brass Eagle and it is clear now what kind would that be it has a darker clear and it is a pump Thanks thumup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks but dont have that much money and i am going against my cuz he has a semi and then on tues or wed me and my friends r goignt to go paintballin and most of them have semi do u have any tips

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Silnt-But-Dedly said:
ok thanks but dont have that much money and i am going against my cuz he has a semi and then on tues or wed me and my friends r goignt to go paintballin and most of them have semi do u have any tips
When you shoot, make it count. Dont take risky shots, because they will be able to shoot alot faster than you, and that volume of paint will evantually get you out. So be conservative, and have fun.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i just got it for my B-day my aunt got it for me so i am going to keep it

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
look, u've got a pump and a lower end one at that. U know this, but u still want to use it, that's fine. U are going to have to be really smart while playing, look for the angel and take time before firing-make sure u can get him in 1-2 shots! B/c if u miss he can easily rain paint at ur bunker all day long.

I say use it till it breaks, save $ for a nicer gun (ppl try to sell their used e-spyders all the time under or close to $100 usually).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya i dont want to hurt my aunts feelings and it is a quiet nice gun in fact for a pump so ya i am going to use it for a while i might put a red dot on it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts