Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter what happens with the election I am glad for one thing. I keep hearing that votor turnouts are extremely high this year, I forget which state, but one had 700,000 more voters then ever before. I like to see that, it means people are actually starting to care and maybe be a little bit more responsible. thumup:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
there was many more commercials with celebrities asking you to vote this year than last year i think that might ahve been a part of it

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I don't know about you, but I don't give two ****s about what celebrities say what. Just because someone is on TV doesn't mean that I look up to them at all. What really pisses me off is when I'm watching Pimp My Ride and they interrupt it for the host guy to blather on about voting, I was cussing him out then :rofl

·
Registered
649 Posts
you also have the right not to Vote.

terms such as vote or die are stupid. MTV makes voting appealing to 12 yr olds.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I like how all of the celebrities are telling you to get out and vote. I think it's funny that they all were for Kerry, and he lost! Popular vote too...oh my. I'm just SO glad that the damn election is over.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
sadly alot of the teens that registered actually didnt vote so i guess lots of people are dead now...(haha funnay...heh heh heh...<looks around>gives a jolt with his head while giving a partial grin>...)

·
Registered
905 Posts
i find it funny the whole vote or die thing.i do definatly agree that everyone eligable should vote, but the fact of the matter is. if we dont vote we arent gonna die, sorry p diddy. people need to do more research then just voting because g-unit told them too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts