Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure this has happened to others. Parents say "Oh we are gonna get away for a few days". And then you realize that your going to have the whole house for yourself.

I leave for a friends house at the same time they leave for the airport, and 3 hours later i come back to the house with a horde of people. I see a car in the driveway, and i think no biggie, probably someone picking up something...NO IM NOT THAT LUCKY. I walk in the door with about 16 people, and my aunt that i hate is sitting there smoking a ciggarette...and there is a note attached to the dining room door. It Said...

"You didnt think we were going to leave you home alone...did you?"
Love mom and dad.

P.S.- Maybe next time!

I was owned.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
ouch...that has to suck

last time my parents were gone for a weekend...they didnt tell me...i just said i was goin over to one of my friends house, and then asked them when they wanted me home...and all they said was "whenever"

so i stayed the night...when i got home the next day (2 in the afternoon) my parents were gone and there was a message on the answering machine from my parents...they said that they would be back at 6 (that night)...i was kinda mad but i didnt care...whatever i would have done at my house...i did at a friends...and i didnt have to worry about getting in trouble for it thumup:

my aunt is the same way though...i hate her

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
i had people over for a get-together last thursday, it sucked because a chick was puking everywhere(including on a phone) and i was drunken and had to clean it up:( owned by puke

D

·
0 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
i had people over for a get-together last thursday, it sucked because a chick was puking everywhere(including on a phone) and i was drunken and had to clean it up:( owned by puke
my friend puked all over my house.. I was up till 3am piss drunk cleaning.. sucked

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
i had a party last summer when my parents went away with a bunch of friends. lets see puke everywhere all over the floor walls couches etc. liquor cabinet empty, broken glass table, tons of dirty dishes, and still didnt get caught

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
D_Smalls said:
my friend puked all over my house.. I was up till 3am piss drunk cleaning.. sucked
I was up til 5am:(

Darkpaintball said:
i had a party last summer when my parents went away with a bunch of friends. lets see puke everywhere all over the floor walls couches etc. liquor cabinet empty, broken glass table, tons of dirty dishes, and still didnt get caught
That was fun:) At least I think it was :?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
hahahaa. you got owned. my rents are tigh ass and don't like for me to stay alone either...

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
considering that i am only 13 my parents give me a lot of time to myself, they go out every like other weekend from 4 in the afternoon till 12, its pretty awesome, i usually invite like 8 friends over, even tho there is beer in my house (mikes hard and coors light) i never drink it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts