Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was a while back i got out of paintball because i got really pissed of at everything then i got back into paintball when i realized no one gave a **** if i was pissed/sad/didnt care so im no longer emo

anyone else ever been emo?

D

·
0 Posts
oh **** yeah ive been emo.. man i have a poety book and wear eyeliner.. i live on the emo edge.. but i drink and blow up ****.. so i think that helps tip me over a bit

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
666paintballer said:
QFT, i really dont see the point for a guy to wear tight pants like that. there unconfy and everything
so which girls size fits you, since you've tried em on and all :p

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I used to be in like 7th grade, no I didn't wear girls pants but I always acted depressed. Then in 8th grade I like totally changed. So yea. But I'm no longer emo.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well I guess Im emo. I dont wear eyeliner, I dont wear girls cloths, I dont cut myself, I dont wear all black, and I dont wear metal studed bracelts. Emo isnt really the way you look on the outside but how you feel on the inside. I dont hate everything but sometimes I will sit and write poetry. I get really emotional about girlfriends and even life sometimes. I just am a very emotional person in general. I dont really know what im trying to say so its hard to get my point across. Id rather be the way I am then try to hide the way I feel. When I see a jock that is all big and bad deep down I know he is full of ****. He probably sits in his room and cries at night. Oh well, ill shut up now. And my point will probably be further proven when the flames and insults begin after I hit the post button.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
used to be emo.....never wore chick pants tho. lotta ppl in my school wear those, but there not emo, theyre the guys that act gay and dry to hump you in the half way...fags

·
Registered
225 Posts
Im skater and dont like emo kids. I only know of 2 emo kids I can tolerate but when they turn on their modest mouse thats it for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts