Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
elOcho
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone left this at my house and never came back for it. I've had this for a few years now and know nothing about paintball guns. I recently had my first child and would like to sell it. Please let me know what I should ask for it. Or make me an offer if you'd like it

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,036 Posts
first glance says 2003 vertical feed autococker (it is an autococker of sorts, the barrel is aftermarket)

in good working order that would be around $100 today

but i almost want to say this is a private label cocker of sorts, Dye back block for sure but the rest of it is definatly a dye color scheme that they have used through the years and I believe that is a jackhammer LPR that I see which would also help the private label idea

im sure someone else around here can pin it down but if it is a PL cocker it would go for a good chunk more

edit: after digging around a little i think this is a private label dye autococker but it does not have a specific model name, its just dye autococker circa 1998-2000 HOWEVER, this one does look like it has had some extra milling on it, weather that is from the factory or aftermarket there is no way of telling

the bad news is that means your asking price is pretty wide as there really is not a large market of private label cockers out there so it just becomes a game of who you can find that wants one and how much they are willing to pay and how much you are willing to ask for

rough guess though, you may be able to get $200 off of it

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
first glance says 2003 vertical feed autococker (it is an autococker of sorts, the barrel is aftermarket)

in good working order that would be around $100 today

but i almost want to say this is a private label cocker of sorts, Dye back block for sure but the rest of it is definatly a dye color scheme that they have used through the years and I believe that is a jackhammer LPR that I see which would also help the private label idea

im sure someone else around here can pin it down but if it is a PL cocker it would go for a good chunk more

edit: after digging around a little i think this is a private label dye autococker but it does not have a specific model name, its just dye autococker circa 1998-2000 HOWEVER, this one does look like it has had some extra milling on it, weather that is from the factory or aftermarket there is no way of telling

the bad news is that means your asking price is pretty wide as there really is not a large market of private label cockers out there so it just becomes a game of who you can find that wants one and how much they are willing to pay and how much you are willing to ask for

rough guess though, you may be able to get $200 off of it
I'd guess you were right on the 98-2K Dye. Definitely a Dye bolt in it, and obviously a Dye backblock. Sadly, it loses some value due to the aftermarket parts, most PL cockers are worth their max in stock form.

·
Administrator
14,036 Posts
backblock looks fine to me, but the more I am looking around the more I am thinking this is not a private label cocker. Dye PL cockers all had very distinct backblocks that are similar to the P blocks on 05+ superstocks with the upper portion of the block coming into the body.

It is either a custom mill and anno or a body that was purchased on its own and then pieced together, whatever it is though it looks to me like it was put together quite well, If you are looking to sell it I would list it as a hinge frame vertical feed custom autococker and ask around $150

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Idk what kind of bodu it is it could be anything. Looks like a orracle though

·
elOcho
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for your imput. Based on what I read here I asked for $200 and got at least that in trade value

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
backblock looks fine to me, but the more I am looking around the more I am thinking this is not a private label cocker. Dye PL cockers all had very distinct backblocks that are similar to the P blocks on 05+ superstocks with the upper portion of the block coming into the body.

It is either a custom mill and anno or a body that was purchased on its own and then pieced together, whatever it is though it looks to me like it was put together quite well, If you are looking to sell it I would list it as a hinge frame vertical feed custom autococker and ask around $150
Obviously no longer important, but in the mid 90's, Dye did have PL cockers that didn't have the signature Reflex p-block backblock.

·
Administrator
14,036 Posts
Obviously no longer important, but in the mid 90's, Dye did have PL cockers that didn't have the signature Reflex p-block backblock.
ya i saw those, and i also found the reflex cockers and now I want one.... a lot, those are the sexiest things since sex

so if he is not from 1 of the 2 states that have legalized it, does that now make us all accomplices to the purchase of a controlled substance?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts