Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a wierd week for me. Monday at lunch we were debating about Karma and if its real or not. Well, a fellow paintballer of mine wrecked during the fall. Girl next to his locker makes fun of him wrecking. She totals her brand-new eclipse. Her friend makes jokes about her wrecking her eclipse. This girl wrecks in a ditch. My cousin jokes about this and pulls out of the school parking lot on tuesday and is struck by a van that pulled out in front of her. Well, next to wreck was a fat kid at my school makes fun of my cousin for wrecking in the parking lot. He slams his new Grand Am into a tree wednesday morning. Kinda freaky, but makes you think twice about Karma sometimes. Just thought I'd share, I'm bored as heck right now.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, thats not counting the wrecks i have passed this weekend. After the one on Tuesday , 3 wrecks is all it took for me to park my car for that day.

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Baltimore Trauma=this years Cup winners (I hope best team overall I think)

Yeah thats kinda wierd......... I dont know about Karma though maybe its just that universal thing of high schoolers bein bad drivers.........

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trauma=awesome, my favorite team hands down
I dunno, yes, highschoolers can be bad drivers, but 14 outta 66 peole in my grade have wrecked that I know of. Maybe it might be the fact that one of the Driver's ed teachers sleeps in the car during the students driving time.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
In this case, might it be that all parties involved seemed to be rather cocky about their own driving skills?

I dunno about karma. I see it a lot in my daily life, but not any more than I see bad things happen to 'good people' (or good things happen to 'bad people,' for that matter). All in all, it seems like it just happens that way sometimes. **** happens. Karma happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts