Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will it work?

i was at supergame thinking about how I loved the spacing on the karnis and how I wish my cocker had that little extra bit of room then realized its basically because the reg goes into the front block not the body so anyone have any experience with swapping front blocks?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
It can work, but its not as easy as just bolting it on. You MAY have to modify the Karni front block or body by shaving a small piece so it fits flush with the body. Then you have to tap and plug the old VASA holes.

edit- I know I have seen people make small cuts on it, not sure if it was a must do thing or just something they did.

·
Administrator
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya I realized I would have to plug the holes that are currently in the body for the reg but I am not too worried about that. a tap and a few screws from the local hardware store should fix that. its more the matching up of the karni front block to the superstock body

There seems to be a lot of mismatching information out there. I have seen photos so I know it is possible but I am just not sure what is all involved in mating up the two

1 - 5 of 5 Posts