Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Minnesota Rules!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this has nothing to do with paintball, but I won a local karoke (sp?) contest and will be moving on to the next round on sat. may 8. My question for you is what is your favorite forgotten song? For example, i won the previous contest doing Red Hot Chile Pepper's (RHCP), "Under the Bridge." I need a song like that, that people will hear and say to themselves," i havnt heard that song for awhile, but i really like it." It is a country music based contest but I dont have to sing country. I am good at Staind, RHCP, Creed, Nickleback, Familiar 48, Shine down, Tracy Byrd, Garth Brookes, etc... . I would kind of like to do a country song, because I think it may help, but if you come up with something awsome that I havent thought of then by all means put it down. Thanx

·
Minnesota Rules!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx guys, probly no southpark. I have thought about desperado, but not really my style. I luv Lit and totaly forgot about miserable so i will try it some time! Tonight i think im gonna do Ugly Kid Joe's version of "Cats in the Cradle"

·
Registered
905 Posts
if you wanna sing country id do "friends in low places" by garth brooks. i gaurentee a win if you do that song. but if you wanna sing something else id go for some billy joel , beatles, elton jon, eagles, REO speedwagon, even styx maybe?

·
Minnesota Rules!
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanx for the help, i didnt win though :( there were 40 people competing and only one guy made it (top 5 went on to next round.). I actually had better vocal scores than he did but i lost out on my stage presence (not much of a dancer unless im being shot at in paintball haha) maybe ill ask ya again next year when it happens again.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts