Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DO NOT USE NORTON OR ANYTHING ELSE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MOOSOFT!!! MOOSOFT ONLY SEARCHES TROJANS!! MUCH BETTER FOR THIS CAUSE!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have had Kazaa for over a year and a half and nothing has ever been wrong. Maybe you guys just got screwed up versions.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why dont you run the check and see? My friend said that too and had like 20 trojans, which gives someone total access to your whole computer

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah but the problem with firewalls is half the time you cant download regular stuff because of it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I did it and I didn't have any trojans:p

·
Registered
811 Posts
Spudchucker said:
i have a firewall and i had like 40 trojans
i didnt say you wouldnt get them BUT if you know how to use one then the trojan will not send any info back to who ever sent it.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey stinky, it aint the stuff you download, the trojans come in the program when you download KAZAA ITSELF. NOT the things you download.... honestly, some people just cant read, can they?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Lol didnt i tell u to get "the cleaner" andrew? in that thread u made about ure computer? and btw the cleaner is a 30 day test kinda thing but that can be worked around. as soon as i find my code ill post it so yall can have the real version!

ok Kazaa is installed with the Trojan BDE in it. it is completely harmless and used as spyware so the kazaa company can see what is most downloaded and make upgrades better. it is a very wrong way to do things but is harmless as long as the "wrong people" dont get their hands on BDE and start derstroying every1s computers. Get Kazaa Light , some1 took kazaas script and took out BDE virus. if u dont know where to get it talk to me ill send it to ya.

Firewalls are the best way around things. if u want to use filesharing ect get a firewall even the free 1s work OK

Zonealarm is free (www.downloads.com) and worksgood. The cleaner comes withj a moniter but not a firewall it wont prevent attacks itll let u know about them

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah you did and i thought id share it with everyone, and someone DID take the BDE virus code and controlled my computer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts