Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'll do the honors of being the first 9/10. Get an after market board and the gold member if you are an ape on efficiency, dark seol(or however you spell it) grips look good as well. But it would be a 10 with the board alone, the others are just nice perks like a UL frame on a PMR.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll do the honors of being the first 9/10. Get an after market board and the gold member if you are an ape on efficiency, dark seol(or however you spell it) grips look good as well. But it would be a 10 with the board alone, the others are just nice perks like a UL frame on a PMR.
Yea, right now it has the stock WAS board, but it's not giving me any problems. As far as efficiency goes, I'm already getting a little over 700 off my 45/45 crossfire tank, so I really don't need anymore so I can't justify a goldmember bolt.

The dark soul or seol or what ever grips are sweet as heck, and I may get some in the future, but the stock ones look pretty sweet also.

As for a board, if the WAS gives me any trouble i'm going to go virtue I think.... But thats without having done any research in quest aftermarket boards. What else would you guys suggest as far as boards go????

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think a Virtue might be the only thing for the Quest (I didn't see a Tadao, but if there is, that's also an option).
No, right now I know theirs a hater (like stated before), ACE lucky board, APE Rampage, and the Raiders quest board. And don't forget the virtue.

So I really don't know out of these boards which would be the best...

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
lol, it wasnt all me i only ate half the pack : P

But i gotta hand it to this gun, its gets WAY better efficiency than i thought it would. If i really had to rate it i would give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. My only gripe is how long it is but i like the trigger/grip frame on it, and the vlocity

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
No, right now I know theirs a hater (like stated before), ACE lucky board, APE Rampage, and the Raiders quest board. And don't forget the virtue.

So I really don't know out of these boards which would be the best...
I'll give it 8/10 because it looks just like mine, but still has the jewels. And unless I'm mistaken, APE Raiders and APE Rampage are programmingly (is that a word) the same, just the Raiders had...well, a Raiders helment on the PCB.
I don't use modes and such, so both my Inoviq/NOX and Raiders board works just fine. The Inoviq/NOX I probably like a little better simply because I'm closer to being able to program it (color blind).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts