1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is what you do.
Tortilla
Ham, as much as you want
Jalapenos or hotter peppers *alot*
and really hot hot sauce
cheese

Anyways, roll up the tortilla up like a burrito and enjoy. Its hard to enjoy though, because it burns like a mofo. Taste good. Keep milk and break handy. Anyways, post other snaks and tell me if you've tried it.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
i made a spaghetti burrito once, it was awesome...

i buttered the tortilla a little bit, then sprinkled some garlic salt on it (this acts as the garlic bread). then i put down the sauce, cheese, whatever. then top it with the spaghetti noodles of course. then roll up and enjoy... lets just say it was pretty good (and messy)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why u say I need hop?
I read just fine. If you want me to be all educated I will.

but since its summa I wont spell da way da teachers tell you ta spell. I be spellin like dis because I want to.

I did graduate the third grade though!

Lol, just kidding, I'm in the 9th grade.

O yeah, I used to butter ham and pop it in da microwave, tastes pretty good.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know how to talk right, just dont wanna. I mispelled bread by accident. Hell, you should be able to tell i dont need hop cuz i can spell tortilla. most ppl spell it like tortiya or tortia. but tortia could be pronounced as torsha. :p

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
take a flour tortilla shell, shred some parmesan cheese on the shell along with some crushed red pepper(comes in small shaker), and maybe some sliced red + green peppers. then throw it on the grittle and enjoy. Try it with a can of Squirt- it's a freaking amazing combination!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i always dip potato chips in BBQ sauce. i LOVE it.

my dad is in china right now and he just ate deep fried scorpians. you pretty much have to eat what they give you or its considered an insult.

·
Banned
910 Posts
add stuff to ramen

1 - 19 of 19 Posts