Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Which avatar? Myself or Strong Bad

• Keep the current one...it has CHARACTER

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Strong Bad all the way, you lazy crap for crap!

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys...after much debating, I am considering something unheard of in my long time here at the forum...

A NEW AVATAR!

I know it's scary, but it'll be all right...as you can see, my current avatar has been with me for almost an entire year, and although it looks just like me, I wonder if I should change it.

I am considering either keeping my current avatar or using one of Strong Bad, the character you see below:

Strong Bad is the guy with the wrestling mask, and he's the best character...ever. I probably wouldn't be using the GIFs you see above but something similar to it. I couldn't decide so I leave it up to you, my fellow paintballers, to decide! So vote wisely and pick the one you think would fit me best!

And if you do not know who Strong Bad is, check out this link:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
THough Gabe is cool and all, after much deliberation I finally decided Strong Bad is the Avatar for you. I mean he's just. . . so . . . AWESOME!

·
Registered
376 Posts
keep the one uhave, its been with u for a while i couldnt think of u havin sometihng different.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I've already made a pretty nice Strong Bad avatar just in case he rattles up the members for a comeback win...you guys better vote or I might change it without you knowing it!

I'll check back in a week, as well as set the voting to end then. Until then...VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! Whichever gets more votes, wins...obviously! :D

·
Banned
487 Posts
isnt ur avatar from that game thing thats like pong but not like pong at the same time? and did powerhouse mention the name cuz i dunno it lol

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Penny Arcade is a website

www.penny-arcade.com

And the avatar I use is one of the main characters. They make comics about the game industry and they're pretty funny...but I don't know about the Pong thing :confused:

Remember- you must check out the Strong Bad link and watch some of the movies so you know how awesome he is...:D

·
Registered
949 Posts
yah, exactly if i see your avatar i know its you. keep the old one. Also to austin, I always thought that was a horse.:p

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
TeamDBT said:
yah, exactly if i see your avatar i know its you. keep the old one. Also to austin, I always thought that was a horse.:p
Its a, uhhhhh giraffe....I'm Austins mommy, i make these descions.

BTW- dont ask aboutthat mommy thing.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
sabman said:
Its a, uhhhhh giraffe....I'm Austins mommy, i make these descions.

BTW- dont ask aboutthat mommy thing.

MOMMY! :p but ya i geuss since mom said it was a giraffe thats what it is

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah.... austin wanted to call me mommy but i said...... NO... thats sick you sabmen!

·
Registered
331 Posts
KEEP IT!!!!!! it confuses me wen people change their avatar cause im wierd like that

1 - 20 of 50 Posts