Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title suggests. Please? I'm super bored, all i have to do is stare at the hotties walkin by and try to avoid the uglies. I work in the mall btw :hug:

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sell Verizon Wireless in a kiosk. I can't flirt with girls cuz i have a gf, and just looking at them isn't stalking smart guy.

i definitely have to try the quarter trick tho. Hopefully the security guards won't see me.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ja289 said:
you would work at a verizon wireless kiosk.
I DO work at a verizon wireless kiosk. Now go play tag with the cars on the freeway little one.

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
do you have to have any degree/training to get that job?, im not asking as an insult, but i t just seems like an easy job that i might be interested in doing cuz its at a mall, and thats the best place to check out chicks (if your u-21)

and another question, do you have verizon wireless as your carrier? haha

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nickxjones said:
do you have to have any degree/training to get that job?, im not asking as an insult, but i t just seems like an easy job that i might be interested in doing cuz its at a mall, and thats the best place to check out chicks (if your u-21)

and another question, do you have verizon wireless as your carrier? haha
you don't necessarily need any kind of training or experience, but past sales experience does help.

and yes, i have verizon. I have an lg vx9800, on which i have been posting here :D

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nickxjones said:
thats cool, whats your pay and whats minimum wage in cali?
we get 65 base a day, work either 10am-6pm or 1pm-9pm. Min. Wage is 6.75 in CA. We get commission on what we sell, from ~30 for a basic, no txt/data single line activation to ~90+ for a multiline, with txt, data, warranty, vcast, etc. We get face value on the addons, vcast is 15/mo we get 15, same with txt packages etc. You get base or commission, whichever is higher. So you're basically guaranteed 65/day or more

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Number One N00b said:
"zpyro and armoarchangel...owning retards since 2005"

Isn't that like beating up cripples?

Even so, what have you owned lately?
we owned ja repeatedly, and still do. I piss in his cheerios every morning but :shh: dont tell him

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
zpyro said:
we owned ja repeatedly, and still do. I piss in his cheerios every morning but :shh: dont tell him
I disagree. I think the only way you seemed even a tad credible is because Armo came in and saved your ass with his long winded speeches.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts