Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, for those of you who watch jeporday. Today ken jennings was beaten by some woman. Now he's off the show, and 2.5 million dollars richer. Meh, it was comin..

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
There was one episode where the whole thing was staged except the final round. They wanted it to be close for ratings

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
If you saw the clue and his answer you know that he didnt even try cuz he guessed fed ex (wtf?). The question was about white collar government people that work 4 months out of the year.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he prolly got tired of doing it, when he was on Leno awhile back, he said they taped 5 shows a day.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
who knows. i'd get tired of it day in and day out, even if i was making 150grand a day at it.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Yea but the people they had on there against him were not very good. I mean I knew more answers then some of them. I'm just glad he's off so I can start watching it again. I was tired of seeing him.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
NO NO its true he actually lost awhile back cause our latin teacher got on hte show he is uber smart was on 3 times and won twwice should air in January.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
he doesn't actually get 2.5 mil, he's gotta pay taxes and apparently he's mormon so he gives 10% tithing or somethin, so he ends up with 1.2 or 1.5 mil or somethin like that, at least thats what the newspaper said.
apparently an audio tape of tonights episode was leaked so people knew he lost awhile ago

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I think he has to pay argg what tax is it. Gratitude tax I think is what my math teacher called it. It's like 40%. He still has a lot of money though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
zpyro said:
he doesn't actually get 2.5 mil, he's gotta pay taxes and apparently he's mormon so he gives 10% tithing or somethin, so he ends up with 1.2 or 1.5 mil or somethin like that, at least thats what the newspaper said.
apparently an audio tape of tonights episode was leaked so people knew he lost awhile ago
So he's from mars? (only a person who knows Eddie Izzard will get that rollin: rollin: )

1 - 20 of 24 Posts