Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well got a PMR in today for my Epiphany, and I am quite happy with it.

SPECS:
UL Frame(I know I have bashed those with one on there gun, but if I didn't buy it and it's already on the gun oh well.)
Tophat Mod
CP backcap
CP on/off
CP feedneck
Swapped red proto one piece(really you don't need ot upgrade, the barrel shoots just as straight as you can get em)

Future ups:
L7 bolt(just to see if it effects the gun any, though I am sure it will cuz it's TechT)
Tophat Mod
Red parts kit(I just love superman guns).

PICS:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics are up, why can I only put one up though?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just tophat modded it, pics below. Allowed me to drop my dwell to 18(17 did good, but I put it to 18 for comfort. Guide said 20 so I highly doubt you put it to that if you can't get your dwell that low with your PMR.).

pics:

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
... to much money put into the little half bread sin of the matrix family.... or is that it's brother the SLG..... I'm gong to say both.

8/10 couse of the UL

·
Registered Winner
15 Posts
i just got a tech t bolt, i tried it out in the garage and i noticed there was hardly any kick at all. it was also quieter than before. I am yet to try it out on the field tomorrow.
and about the gun...

7/10 cause of the color scheme.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too much money into it? lol I have spent none on this gun, just the money to ship out my old gun. and half breed matrix? Hardly, I was very surprised at how similar the bolt designs and how they perform are(I have shot every matrix but the 08 line and this shoots just like them).

I have heard you can drop your dwell to like 8 or so ms so I am definitely gonna get that.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
a yes... maybe I should read the thread a little better. I see you traded it for your ephpany... good trade for as many ups as this has.

The PMR's I've shot, I hated, then again they still had the ****ty trigger and feedneck and backcap. I'd still raither shoot a pm7 than the PMR.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's cool, **** happens. Man that tophat mod made this thing just shoot so much better though(I hated the way it shot before). but now it shoots like cream. but I'd rather have an M7 as well, cuz I'm a tuner and an LPR is needed to fully tune a gun.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
regardless it's not a bad gun to put a lot of money into imo. just a trix with one less thing to have to take apart and lube.

how much are the parts kits anyway. i think it looks fine as is.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I remember correctly they are around 70, I can't find any prices over the net. But my sponsors are one of there dealers so I could prolly get them for cheaper.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shoots like every other matrix I have shot, this gun is truly biased because of the polymer parts it comes with. and you forgot a rating.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now I'm in a predicament. I have 40 bucks in paypal, should I buy a CP slingblade trigger(god I love them), or wait till I get my extra 40 and buy the L7 bolt? Oh the horrors.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Now I'm in a predicament. I have 40 bucks in paypal, should I buy a CP slingblade trigger(god I love them), or wait till I get my extra 40 and buy the L7 bolt? Oh the horrors.
I'd go for the trigger over the L7.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts