Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Kenny's Back in the Matrix Family

4K views 35 replies 7 participants last post by  cspaintball 
#1 · (Edited)
Ice Cuba DM7, sold the Mini and Ego, bought this and still had 100 to spare.

SPECS:
Flow plug
Hybrid grips
Matching lucky uni1tech

PICS:

See less See more
#3 ·
As do I. I waited till I saw he got my money, then I immediately bought the flow plug, I hope they get here the same day.

#6 ·
They took it off for the 09, so it's all cool. Waiting sucks balls, I'm just praying he shipped today. As long as I have it before Sunday I'll be happy.

#8 ·
Oh **** I didn't even notice lol, I've calmed down so much on my posting lately I haven't even payed attention to it.

#9 ·
New pics. Updated specs.

#11 ·
Idk it was shipped with them.

#13 ·
For real for real lol.

#15 ·
U know they have templates for you to custom your own grips :D

anyhoot,

Im not a big fan of spool valves, just take longer to maintaing,
I know its mainly the bolt you have to lube, but man, when you
do clean the entire thing....O-rings Galor!

but i wont discriminate,

7.5/10, id give you higher score the more mods u do to it.thumup:

oh yea, with that spare $100 u should get a Rotor....hmmm :p

#18 ·
I know you can make custom grips, but those go perfectly with the gun irregardless. What more could I possibly buy for this gun?

#20 ·
I can honestly say I didn't think about critical. I might go CP, I just love the feel of a sling trigger.

#24 ·
I'm probably going to get a CP sometime in the future, it's not a necessity though. I'll get pics when they get here, should be tomorrow. Anno'ing those parts would be expensive and not worth it honestly.

#25 ·
8.75/10. I almost bought a Vampire DM7 yesterday. But, I think I may start trying to go play at a few fields in hope of a team picking me up. Too bad I suck though. :p

#26 ·
New pics:runaway:

EDIT: My camera HATES artificial light, will take more tomorrow when the sun is out.

#27 ·
Yay even better pics with daylight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.